This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Quo Vadis Charters or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights
so that it can use this materials as part of this web site.
This web site also contains trade rnarks, including logo's. All trade marks included on this web site belong to Quo Vadis Charters or have
been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this web site.
* acces any part of this web site
* print off 1 (one) copy of any of the pages for your own personal use and reference.
You don’t may:
* copy (whether by printing off on to paper, storing on disk’s,
* downloading or in other way’s, distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in
this web site expect as set out under “you may”.
* remove any copyright, trade mark or either intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from this web site
* link to only a part or a few parts of this website without the express written consent by Quo Vadis Charters.
These restrictions apply in relation to all part of the material on the web site
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to only a part or a few part of this web site, please email to the webmaster with the following details of:
* the URL(s) of the web page)s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site
* the URL(s) of the part(s) or the web page(s) on this website to wich you are proposing to link.
We will consider your request. It is the decision of Quo Vadis Charters as to whether we agree to your request and we don’t have to do so.
Quo Vadis Charters, The Netherlands, januari 2016
©2008 -2016 Quo Vadis Charters